When it comes to the perfect chicken roast, it’s that golden colour on the skin with the chicken meat sliced to perfection, juicy, and so perfectly cooked.
In part 2, we share 6 secrets to perfectly cooking a roast chicken.
1. Preheat the oven
2. Use breadcrumbs for your stuffing. Blitz some leftover sourdough and keep the rest of the crumbs in the freezer.
3. Choose a smaller chicken. It will taste better than a larger chicken.
4. Stuffing should always taste amazing before you place the stuffing into the chicken.
5. Bring your chicken up to room temperature before cooking
6. When cooking your chicken, ensure your oven rack is at the right level so that your chicken can fit into the oven.
If you want to try something new, head on over to our recipe section.